Cole Lawyers understand that buying or selling residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We cater to all people making property transactions in Victoria.
Cole Lawyers can provide assistance with conveyancing and property law in the following ways:
- Preparation of contracts for sale if you are thinking of selling a property.
- Reviewing contracts if you are thinking of buying a property
- Detailed advice
- Contract negotiations
- Land Transfers
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Advice on loan and mortgage documents
- Property developments
- Property subdivisions
Our clients include first home buyers, investors, owner occupiers, property developers and real estate agents.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates and at an efficient set price, and we deliver them through experienced lawyers.
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.